Remote Technical Support
Through GPX On-site Technical Services (OTS), customers can engage experienced, on-site technical personnel to assist with limited network monitoring, diagnosis of problems, and management of repair services on an emergency basis or as a scheduled tasking for preventative maintenance or in support of a new installation.
These services are instrumental in proving rapid response, backup, or support during off-shift hours, for a fraction of the cost that it would take to send customer personnel.
GPX Technical Support Services are available on a contractual or emergency basis. At the customer’s direction, GPX NOC and systems engineers can:
- Test carrier circuits
- Perform hard or soft loop backs to facilitate remote testing
- Provide visual status of installed equipment including: power, alarms, and cabling
- Connect a consol to a serial port to enable checking system status and alarms
- Reboot or power cycle servers, routers, and other equipment
- Toggling switches or pressing buttons where externally accessible and clearly labeled
- Verify cable integrity on installed equipment and re-seat cable connectors where needed
- Provide equipment inventories including: serial numbers and cabinet locations
- Monitor and provide status for repair efforts by maintenance vendor personnel