Benefits of GPX Colocation
GPX provides high levels of security and optimal operating conditions for our customers mission critical equipment and applications. All cabinet locations are engineered with direct access to the structured cabling system to allow virtually an infinite number of interconnections at a variety of bandwidth and speeds.
The Mumbai Tier IV designed IDC has multiple, independent, physically isolated systems that provide redundant capacity components and multiple, independent, diverse, active distribution paths simultaneously serving the computer equipment, ensuring the site is not susceptible to disruption from a planned or unplanned event or activity.
- Maximum Uptime – 99.999% Fault Tolerant Availability guarantees level of service on power, cooling, fire suppression, and switching systems
- Competitive Network Pricing and Freedom – Carrier neutral approach and access to multiple carriers within the GPX facility
- Choice – Customers choose the most appropriate, efficient, and cost effective interconnection method – physical cross connect or LAN based switched connection
- Business Growth – Access to other GPX customers and fast growing emerging markets
- Technology Life Cycle Protection – GPX will continue to upgrade its data center when necessary to insure reliability and security
- Capital Investment Efficiency – Clients can invest their capital in the growth of their business, rather than data center infrastructure